View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2016, 18:01 (Ref:3696183)   #13
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMorley View Post
I think that it does show that Ferrari are coin operated and it isn't inconceivable that they might fancy the idea of selling 500 grand cars at 5 million a go if they could get away with it.

But you're probably right, given they can lift a couple of million from people who want strange one-offs and their main business of selling branded stuff must be hugely profitable so why bother.
I think your second paragraph is likely spot on. And if they do decide to do a run of continuation F40s in 30 years or so it's unlikely to trouble me too much!

The aforementioned Breadvan was refused full 'Classiche' certification, and despite most of the time being called a Ferrari, does not wear a prancing horse badge....