View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2004, 01:55 (Ref:889662)   #20
Henry
Veteran

Australia
hero to zero in two seconds flat
Henry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
STOP PRESS: You can depend on Henry's Heroes!
Team Henry have this morning unveiled their V8 Supercar programme for 2004, revealing their 2 Falcon BA racecars, their new sponsors and their top-notch driver line-up. New-to-V8-Supercar-sponsors Depend incontinence undergarments and Huggies nappies have joined VB as the name behind the names in Henry's heroes this season. After securing multiple Champion Craig Lowndes, and Ford stalwart Steven "Junior" Johnson, the team showed their outfit to assembled media and fans, who not only got stuck right into the little green bottles, but due to the efforts of the others sponsors, didn't have to leave the room at all during the soiree.

Craig Lowndes: "When Henry approached me with the deal for this season, I was certain he was taking the p!ss. He sold me on the idea once he not only confirmed that he indeed was taking the p!ss, but also locking it away in his Dependable super-absorbent middle layer, leaving me fresh and dry to keep driving at 10/10ths through the whole season! How can I lose?"

Steve Johnson: "I'm excited to be a part of Henry's efforts this season. I've spent the off-season testing the sponsor's products to destruction in all sorts of arduous conditions, and I'm going all out to win this year"

TEAM: Henry's Heroes
SPONSORS: Victoria Bitter, Depend, Huggies
CAR: Ford Falcon BA
DRIVERS: #6 Craig Lowndes
#17 Steven Johnson

Last edited by Henry; 1 Mar 2004 at 01:58.