View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2017, 13:15 (Ref:3765429)   #5872
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
I think it can mean something here if that's how TMC and TMG do their budget allocations. It can also mean something if other European car makers do things the other way as I mentioned.
That only works if the finance department are short sighted. £100m a year (for easy maths) was previously just £60m + £40m. Same figures still apply, just another page on the spreadsheet.

More realistic reason is to use Le Mans as a big event. IMSA has it right - they start with big events and end with big events. They have Watkins Glen as a big event in the middle, but I'd say that's no where near as big and popular as Sebring and Petit. It's awesome, no doubt, but the start and end events are where the big popularity is.