Thread: "Mobile" Style
View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2014, 08:25 (Ref:3451750)   #5
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I like the idea but on the home page it looks like the site is broken, I thought something had gone wrong until I read this page. I don't know if you have to rewrite everything for it or is it just one template?
I'd say get rid of the peripherals on the home page so you just get a the menus for the forums, if I customise it on my phone will it carry over to the web site?
I did mention elsewhere to you that on my iPad and iphone the actual posts wont resize to my screen size so I have to keep scrolling across to read anything, with the new layout it resizes perfectly but only on one thread, all the rest just revert to the web page view.
Just a minor thing but on the home page it does seem a bit contrasty having a white background but that's just my own preference, what do other think?
All in al I think It's good but as I say most of it just reverts back to a web view.