View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2009, 19:11 (Ref:2535034)   #2
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[devilsadvocatemode]

Chevy Silverado Hybrid

[/devilsadvocatemode]

Otherwise, I'd go for the Navara.

I've worked on Navara's (emergency services), and a few Pathfinders, and I quite like them for a tonka truck. Cambs Police have quite a few of them, and replace them with more Navara's, so they can't be that bad! I do remember one getting written off for what I'd call not much more than a graze on an armco barrier - it twisted the chassis beyond jigging, which surprised me as it didn't look that bad.

The farrier that we use has a 57 plate Navara, which replaced a 56 plate which replaced a 04 plate one, and he seems to like them. This latest one is an auto, and he reckons it's the dogs....

I know two people who have/had L200's, one has had major engine issues (just out of warranty), the other wasn't that impressed with it, though he's never impressed by "works" vehicles.

Someone came up to see us to buy one of our horses, she had a L200, and it died big time before she got here (Bedfordshire from Kent), and required a new engine!

I'm sure there will be others that have had grief with Navara's and have praise for the L200.

That's why I'd go for the Silverado. 6.0L V8 mmmmmmm and it's hybrid to keep the tree huggers happy!

Last edited by R59; 5 Sep 2009 at 19:12. Reason: Spilling mistooks