Thread: Code 60 for UK
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2017, 22:32 (Ref:3760465)   #187
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deley View Post
The display of the C60 flag has changed from the previous MSA "notes" issued in April this year in that it has changed from just being stationary to now being "waved .....will continue to be waved for a minimum of one lap and until all cars have visibly slowed down, following which the flag will then be held stationary".
Which is, largely, what we were told in briefings. I've never held the C60 stationary on first display, because I've always been told to wave it for the first lap or until it's obvious everyone has slowed down.

I guess that's why the reg has been rewritten!