Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 17:01 (Ref:4115592)   #3979
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Surely though that would improve driver health and we won't see Lewis getting out of the car and rubbing his back?
Wouldn't it just be easier to ban back pain? I don't think Mercedes doesn't care about their driver's health. I do think they care more about winning. Note, I am not saying they don't care at ALL about their driver's health and well-being. But if they did care about it MORE than performance, they already have the ability to solve that problem. And I am not just calling out Mercedes. I expect most teams would act this way. It's a bad position for both the teams and the drivers. This is why things like "safety" are mandated and not made voluntary.

Richard