View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2014, 08:27 (Ref:3374274)   #11
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Also, when you read the notes, little things pop out, such as the presumption from the people running the track that because it has been there a while, everyone knew about the noise situation.

And the judge then says something along the lines of the plot of land where the house was has been there longer, stupid argument. More work was needed by the owners in my view, they were maybe a bit arrogant in thinking.

Ensign is right, it is not a question of whingeing about the neighbours who don't like it, it is simply a case of putting your own house in order. I have been to Mildenhall and it is a nice little stadium, surrounded by trees and not really close to anything except farms.

But, can you imagine living right next to a track that ran PA for dogs, speedway, stockcars and had a motocross track running maybe twice a week too? ON a bad week that is probably 4 nights a week, until lateish. All day for motocross.

Ok, you should do your homework when you are moving, but it seems to me that there has been a bit of stuff going on behind the scenes here that has provoked this couple into not giving a damn about the cost, they will push this through no matter what.

And that worries me more than anything else as it is the why? House was burned down remember. And no matter what you say Mildenhall is a very popular banger track, and banger racing attracts all sorts of unsavoury characters, from gypsys to unscrupulous characters. Obviously it also attracts thousands not like this, but you know what I mean.