View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2017, 23:57 (Ref:3777316)   #4
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There were lots of standouts in this race actually.

Verstappen doing a Senna out front beating faster cars, dominating Ricciardo. Gosh he's good.

Ocon sitting in 3rd for the first half of the race until the VSC pit stops screwed him. Although Perez did catch him in the end I think.

Stroll 12th to 6th, just behind Ocon last time I looked.

Magnussen 8th. He's now at a point where he's dominating Grosjean, who would have thought that was going to happen? He may get a lot of flack for his mistakes, but he's doing better than Grosjean.

Alonso was also very fast and moving through the pack with some good overtakes.

Vettel actually did a pretty good job getting back to 4th, but both incidents with Max and then Lewis were his fault. Does he forget he's got a front wing behind the front wheels?

Ericsson putting in a surprise good performance for most of the race, way ahead of Wehrlein who's been lacklustre all weekend. Does he not realise he's fighting for a seat next year?

Hartley and Gasly both pretty good as well considering their limited running (Gasly only 12 laps on a track he doesn't know).

It's more a case of poor performances for the likes of Bottas, Raikkonen (wtf was he doing out there, 54 secs behind Verstappen!?, Seb only 14 secs back after an extra stop and coming through the field) and Hamilton doing one of his poor me drives before he realised it is possible to pass and there is, in fact, nothing wrong with his car.