Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 17:12 (Ref:3780411)   #2435
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Autosport have this: http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/132981 and they say, Pirelli could add as many as three new compounds to the range. The vote on Twitter, so fans can decide whether it is named the 'mega-soft', 'extreme-soft' or 'hyper-soft', cracks me up.

Does F1 really need all those compounds?
Well this doesnt help them decide:

'A final decision will be made after McLaren drivers Stoffel Vandoorne and Lando Norris complete the last development test for next season's tyres at Interlagos next week, after Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix.'

Given the possible range of tyre options, would it make sense to mandate 2 pit-stops per race? We saw at the weekend the pace of fresh rubber late on.