Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2006, 19:36 (Ref:1657695)   #20
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey hey all, my name's Rich, or Richard, or anything else you fancy calling me... I'm 15, (16 on october 9th )
My interest in motorsport bloomed aorund age 3/4, when i was with my friend, and we were playing with toy cars, and watching soem racing on the telly. (can't remember what)

From that day on, i would hunt around the 4 channels on tv at the time, desperately looking for any racing, when i did find some, i was glued to it. Not even Thomas the Tank Engine could tear me away from it, and i loved Thomas.

I began getting intereted in F1 around 1994, and attempted to tape nearly every race, but failed miserably, as i am so unorganised..

To this day, i still adore racing, in any shape or form, and still want to achieve my lifelong dream of becoming a paid racing driver. One day...

I joined ten-tenths in August of 2005, i was attracted by the track design section, as i had been drawing circuits for years previously. Ofcourse, i also joined for the wide range of topics covered, and some great people who also post here.