Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2006, 18:56 (Ref:1661694)   #24
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hi, I'm James and I'm 15. I started following F1 in about 93/94-ish - obviously I can't remember the exact race - and have stayed relatively in touch since (though my interest wained about during the lean years). I've also been a rally fan, and the 93 RAC Rally is still on tape, as is 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05!! I've also been a fan of the BTCC, although I lost touch after the Super Tourers were gotten rid of. Now, though, I'm back watching, and so far, I haven't missed a race this year

I got into it in a big(ger) way last year, and joined here early this year. I've mainly been hiding in My Tracks, though I have occasionally emerged to post elsewhere

I went to my first big race meeting this year at Thruxton (BTCC), although had been to a few at Pembrey (British F3 back in about 97 and 98) and Castle Combe. I've also been to the rally a few times - you can't get away from it, because the stages are so close now!!

My memorabilia collection is a bit low, mainly because I used to keep switching between my various interests (inc trains, football, and various other sports). I've got a couple of autographs, the main one being (I think) Justin Wilson when he was in Formula Vauxhall at Pembrey in 97. I've got plenty of videos, DVDs and books, though!!

Anyway, that's all for now from me - I've bored you enough for one day, I think