View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2011, 20:33 (Ref:2962293)   #15
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanup View Post
There should be nothing to hide, fitness levels are easy to write as are lap times and comments for any of the cars driven and for media interviews, a mark out of ten would be sufficient. Conspiricy theories only come from what we dont know
I'm not entirely convinced that publishing marks out of ten for interviews would remove any consipracy theories regarding the winner of the award, for such a score is ultimately the subjective judgement of the interviewer. Furthermore, published lap times are unlikely to settle any debates as unless all of the drivers are out on track at the same time and in the same car, judgements will need to be made between the optimal lap time in each session depending on the weather. Also, lap times would not take into account the quality of the drivers' feedback.

From an anorak's point of view, I would be interested in seeing a breakdown of each driver's performance, I wouldn't expect it therefore to settle any debate regarding the 'rightful' winner of the award.