View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2016, 14:43 (Ref:3630728)   #52
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Frankly, I don't care one way or another. Alonso will either quit on his own, or he will clearly be beyond his expiration date at some point and it will be obvious. I doubt that the current situation at McLaren is a good place to judge his current capabilities or motivations. To me its less about him not being worthy and should quit. I believe he is talented and motivated, but with everything it is in degrees and not absolutes. McLaren feels he is worth whatever they are paying him. Isn't that what matters?

I will say that reading that article by JH... It comes across more as if JH has a personal issue or axe to grind more than anything. The entire thing about Alonso should be fighting to get back in the car and comparisons to Lauda is ludicrous and smacks of bloodsport. But I guess he is being paid to provide his opinion and generate traffic. It got me to read his article.

Richard