View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2016, 15:50 (Ref:3631219)   #58
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
It is my sincere hope he never wins another race or even places on a podium ever again. No one can tell me he has clean hands in either the Renault or McLaren affairs he was mixed up in.
cant say i disagree with that. crashgate still rankles but several years of being humbled in less then stellar cars has eased my anger.

its like we have seen him living in exile these past years and 2010 Abu Dhabi watching his chances at a 3rd title evaporate as he could not get past Petrov (in a Renault no less) was i think a fitting penance.