View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2016, 01:50 (Ref:3677381)   #6
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jens Klingman wins the GTD version of "Dumbest move" for his masterful overtaking of a team mate at Petit.

Fox win the "Best attempt to drive fans away" award for ... just about everything it did all year.

I particularly appreciate how I cannot set up my DVD to record races because they switch unannounced to other channels ("Sorry, high school checkers is running long so we will totally rearrange our coverage and all your careful pre-planned programming means nothing!") Switching from TV to online (not always geo-blocked ... just sometimes) is also helpful.

The YouTube post sort of makes up for it.

If it weren't for Timing and Scoring, I'd never watch anything but the YouTube broadcast---no BS plus RLM.