View Single Post
Old 18 May 2012, 06:06 (Ref:3075973)   #9
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
Not going to miss him, at all. Sure, he's a great rider, but if he doesn't like how the sport is evolving due to the current global financial climate, like the CRT bikes being introduced etc, he might as well take his whining elsewhere.
It still makes me laugh how much so many Europeans just don't get Casey - like, at all... He's a complete mystery to them...

How much they've tried to ride him into the ground over the years... "He's a whiner, he's got the best bike, the best tyres, he crashes too much, he's boring, he can't race, mystery illness, he's no Rossi, blah, blah... blah...."

And he just keeps doing the business, making them look like fools. The truest testament to his ability is the reverence with which his skills are held among the other riders - not what some agenda-driven media, or Neville Nobody spectators think...

Kudos to him for staying true to himself and not sticking around just for the sake of the money, the fame, the records...

No testimonials from me yet - he's still got more racing to do... And I'm going to make sure I watch every second I can of MotoGP for the rest of this season.