View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2003, 20:06 (Ref:756275)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well that was a very interesting thread which, once again has once again fallen into the back and forth criticism of individuals that I thought we'd managed to avoid over the last couple of weeks.

Frankly, there was nothing wrong with the original issue but as this has developed, I do think a comparison of apples with oranges might be more entertaining.....

Enough, I think. If you get an answer Louis, PM me with it and I'll open the thread so those who wish to can see it.