Thread: CSCC CROFT
View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2017, 18:13 (Ref:3754327)   #17
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
I'll look forward to wading through the pics this evening, David.....

Good to meet you Malcolm - sorry if I was a little distracted......like the photo May I share it?

As we are only about 2 - 2.5 hours from Croft, mainly cross country our travel wasn't bad but of course it was the first weekend after most schools broke up, and was flagged as the busiest weekend for traffic, so I wasn't surprised that the A1 roadworks caused issues around Scotch Corner - and having been up and down the A1 and M1 recently I'm only too familiar with the frustration of "Lane closed for Technology installation" or "here's an ideal opportunity to garner some speeding fines whilst unnecessarily slowing everyone when no work is being done"......... Frustrating isn't it!

Our Future Classics race started with rain spotting and became decidedly wet by the time I took over, but I was awfully glad not to be in a Caterham in the last race - the Clervaux lakes were horrible!

Overall, enjoyed the weekend for my first on-track visit to Croft