Thread: Spa
View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2000, 15:02 (Ref:36942)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by yelwoci

I went in quite fast, with a lift at the bottom of the pit straight hill, turn in left and brake, then turn right and up the hill. I didn't turn in hard enough and was swinging wide. I eased off, a mistake, and it slipped out of gear.

IanC

My italics.

You were okay until you eased off. That's what throws you at the wall. If you keep the right one planted you (at worst) go across the gravel trap at the top. At best you are ten mph faster through Radillon.

I was finally told the secret to that complex this year, but wasn't quite using it last weekend. You'd think after all these years I'd know but I had to ask someone eventually.