View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2017, 22:10 (Ref:3771879)   #10
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Makes sense. I would add, there seems to be allowed press scrums during/after race as well to interview drivers, etc.
The interview pen is in the paddock and not covered by the FOM feed as it's for individual national broadcasters to get their questions to the drivers. If ESPN are going to have a limited on-site presence then they would still have a single camera and reporter there for that. Otherwise they would be buying another broadcasters interviews possibly with the reporting holding an marked mike as well as their own.

But as I say that's just my reading of the articles and could be completely wrong.