Thread: Three stage DRS
View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2016, 15:10 (Ref:3671014)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
... I think any benefit to spectating along the something like the main straight was an unintended, but likely positive benefit.
no doubt thats far closer to the truth then the conspiracy i was putting together in that rant lol.

anyways back on topic, along the lines of what could actually be done with active aero, as number4 suggested, would DRS be less ridiculous if its use was allowed at any point on the track?

would both the lead and following driver both using it at the same time just cancel each other out in effect?

if the radio ban was still in effect and drivers had to make these decisions for themselves in real time then i would like to see that.