View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2017, 16:18 (Ref:3770596)   #13
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
would you say that 2010 Kimi should be included? an impressive string of consecutive wins/podium to close out the season. arguably the Mclaren was the better car but their drivers were too busy taking points off one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
...and to an extent Button in 09
agreed. the Brawn was the best out of the gate and while they enjoyed tremendous success early, as the season wore on their smaller budget came into play and by the second half of the season the RB was the better car...and the better car for the next couple of seasons.

i imagine more years could be included if development over the season/development cycles are taken into consideration. Mika's 99 title (similar to RB in 2009). by mid season the Ferrari became more reliable and its run of dominance had begun.

Last edited by chillibowl; 29 Sep 2017 at 16:25.