View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2017, 15:23 (Ref:3780194)   #40
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Hard not to be even a little moved/grown man crying when Felipe's little boy was on the radio at the end to him.
yeah that was a very touching moment and kudos to the organizers/FOM for getting Massa and Barri on the podium to share some words and thoughts with the fans.

random thought though...is it really that hard in this day and age to provide for a translation in real time...whether it be translating the English Q&A into Portuguese for the local fans or vice versa for the TV audience at home?

not suggesting a voice over but a translation caption on the jumbotron (a little bit harder to do that in real time admittedly) and also for the TV broadcast (which could be easily done with a 30sec tape delay).