View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2017, 08:13 (Ref:3787405)   #169
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Mike and Will, PA just released a preview from their "new" regulation. As to points attribution, what do you understand when they say that points will no more be given to the car but to the driver? How do they intend to manage when there are two drivers on the same car? I think you should talk with them before its too late.
Yes, I’ve seen that, Gerard. Also see that CER have adopted Masters rev limits on some engines. Makes sense as owners can race in either series without being disadvantaged in one or the other.

Points going to drivers(s) rather than cars is better (in my opinion) as if an owner has to change steed because of a failure or accident, they don’t lose out. From memories of other series, they are awarded to both drivers, if sharing. Whether the designated ‘owner’ gets more or preference in a tie, I don’t know.....