View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2018, 22:52 (Ref:3791456)   #181
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for sure equal treatment in terms of car/parts and for sure that equality extended towards race strategies (until LH became the clear title challenger at least) but the massive difference in wages indicates, imo, a clear distinction in who is their 1 and 2 drivers.

Nico i believe had a clause saying he would make as much as Schumi and i want to say Nico was also pretty close to LH in terms of base retainer so *not much of a salary difference.

Last edited by chillibowl; 8 Jan 2018 at 23:03. Reason: *forgot some words lol