View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 09:00 (Ref:3736602)   #204
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
It's with a heavy heart that I've decided not to attend this year's 24 Hours race. But all for a good reason! I am starting a new job Monday 19th as a surveyor in the port of Antwerp and experience has taught me that when I leave after the race and drive home in one go, I will be completely nackered on the Monday. As my new job involves a lot of responsability, I'd like to be well rested and alert. Therefor I'll be returning home Friday morning 16th of June. I will still be attending testday, stay in Beaumont sur Sarthe for a week, do scrutineering, pitwalk on Tuesday, qualifying on Wednesday and Thursday, and the usual banter and festivities on Tertre Rouge. It's just that I'll be leaving on the Friday. Will watch the race at home, and will be fighting fit on the Monday to start my new career
Congratulations Vince!
A good decision, even though it is not only the race you are missing... You are missing the TenTenths Meeting as well! :O
Hope to see you around before you leave