Thread: Official Round 04: Bahrain GP
View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2012, 13:40 (Ref:3064279)   #114
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
Yep, Schumacher did a very similar move, and got fried for it, circumstances were slightly different, there was a wall, however he did leave just enough room (milimetres).
should punishment be different if you're pushed into a wall, pushed off the track into a significantly bumpy patch of grass and gravel, or pushed onto sand coloured concrete? i don't think it should...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ_HCR32 View Post
Which brings me to Disco Dan and Vergne....Vergne doesnt seem to be able to string a quali lap together and Dan seems to know how to go backwards in a race. They both need to get their acts together if STR is going to try and beat Williams and FI
let them learn. the car in the race was clearly a barge. if vergne can't make it go anywhere in the race, then nobody can.

i'll say what i said at the start of the season - ricciardo has had a habit of flaking out in the middle of races in the past. he hasn't fixed that yet. when he does, he will be absolute dynamite. until then he's just all qualifying time and no race results.

Last edited by bella; 23 Apr 2012 at 13:45.