View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2008, 17:30 (Ref:2320659)   #1
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
***Spoilers*** 2008 Red Bull Air Race - Round 8, Perth [November 1-2]

I believe this is the first thread on the craziest form of motorsport known to humanity ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Pumpkin in introductory sticky
Although this is called the Drifting forum at the moment, we're interested to see if there are other areas of motorsport that we've been neglecting that people want to discuss. So if you're interested in an area that's not covered by Tenths at present, post it here! If there's enough interest we can look into where we can give you a permanent home!
I doubt if there is that much interest here, but who knows. Mods, as it doesn't involve cars you may wish to move it to Parc Ferme, but as it's within my loose definition of motorsport I stuck it here

[Next at time of posting]Sunday's racing will be livestreamed from 3:55 AM to 6:30 AM London time for the nocturnal community. Article here no idea on URL. Hmmm ... If I get up to watch this, then watch the Superleague Formula and the F1 ... Now that's what I call a bizzare sleep pattern.

However, they say it should be available for six hours afterwards. From the start or from the beginning?

Channel4 will be showing it the Saturday after the event. Of course, some of the repeats and garbage at the middle of the night on a weekday is more important - who wants Dougie Anderson anyhow. And no, you can't get rid of Nick Fellowes (what happened to Steve Parrish doing it?).

Enough inane ranting, it's Hannes Arch's to lose after that G-limit nonsense looks like it may have destroyed Paul Bonhomme's chances this year - or will it strike again?

Revised since original post

Last edited by duke_toaster; 25 Oct 2008 at 17:33. Reason: Updates!