Thread: Future Of F1
View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2006, 15:05 (Ref:1570571)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if i was to design a f1 car surely one aspect of my design is that it would be impossible to pass!

these maufactures require restrictions (and the fuel one is an excellent idea by the way) and allowing them to operate without any rules is like saying athletes in "whatever sport they play" should be allowed to make up the rules as the go along.

concerning the future of F1- it must be said that in one respect Max is ahead of the curve because he knows its only a matter of time before the manufactures start to all pull out. with the 2 of worlds largest car manufactures about to go bust - its only a matter of time before the rest head in the same direction.