Thread: Future Of F1
View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2006, 14:44 (Ref:1571459)   #21
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Right, lookleft! So you think I need glasses? Too right mate. I could always tell a 250F Maserati from a Ferrari 500 or a BRM from a Vanwall, but that WAS a long time ago.
Ok! There are a few superficial differences between McL's and Runners but come on! They all have to fit inside the same FIA box don't they.
Very free regulations might produce a front engined car or one with the engine OVER the driver and with three wheels. Whacky Races? Yeah! (RIGHT out of LEFT field)
Anyway I challenge you (if it were possible) to pick out a matt black Red Bull froma matt black Sauber at the first corner of any Grand Prix.#
I just want variety in shape, and performance at different circuits. Make things more interesting. The current furore over Toro Rosso V10's proves that variety is the spice of life.

Kind regards to a fellow enthusiast.

Bobbull.