View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2017, 09:09 (Ref:3700273)   #1310
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
Why do you think Team Dynamics get technical support from Honda ? The only thing Honda "could" have any involvement in is the engine. And that is actually built/tuned by Neil Brown Engineering. (the same as the BMW engine)
Barry Plowman refers to the type of help they get in this article.

'Help from the factory in the early stages is welcome and means less real time building, with computer work coming first, “Honda are very good to work with, quite a modern company. There is a fair bit of support comes out of the factory when it comes to data that we can work with, CAD drawings etc.”'

'when a bonnet is needed with the striker mechanism in it or any other panel that maybe doesn’t need a certain bracket or fixing, it’s simply left off as the part progresses down the production line.'