View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2012, 20:03 (Ref:3064466)   #375
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The inherent danger of the one move rule I am afraid. I would genuinely rather have drivers weaving all over the place. Schumacher made an art form of the one move rule, using it to almost ram his own brother into the pitwall (Nurburgring 2001) and attempting to send Alonso onto the grass at 200mph on Hangar Straight for example, and it has filtered through to the younger drivers. I can't think of a single driver on the grid who hasn't done it before. Rosberg is just the latest to show the folly of the rule.