View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2016, 17:49 (Ref:3686005)   #15
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Maybe it's just a break that you need - in which case I can relate after going back to F1 this year following a 3-year absence - but if the new year rolls round and you still feel like your support is a chore then stay away until the joy returns. If that means you don't return to motorsport, so be it; it's your life and your time, so it should be your passion.
Maybe you will come back with renewed appreciation .... I took a summer off, mostly, and enjoyed WTSC a lot more when I gave it a second try. or maybe, you will find something new and better which will give you the emotional and rational fulfillment racing once did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Nothing lasts forever.
But six hours Seems like forever if you don't enjoy the on-track action.

Seriously, "forever" is really, practicably, "your lifespan," and that is ridiculously short even for the longest-lived of us. Don't waste time.