View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 23:29 (Ref:3780492)   #3313
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Having just caught up with the race,surely Lorenzo is heading for the door after blatant disregard of team orders. Being a complete petrolhead I follow 2 wheel action as well, MotoGp and WSBK are fantastic to watch.
I doubt if he will be given the boot. I agree that he should have at least let him through to give him a go but in reality he was having a job to hang on to Lorenzo, in any case when they both speeded up they both fell off so they were on the ragged edge anyway !
Typical Marquez had to push it beyond the limit when he didn't need to and almost crashed, but as it was even if he had not finished he would still have won the championship because Dovi didn't finish anyway.
Whatever it was an interesting climax to a championship that went to the last round
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !