View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2006, 19:24 (Ref:1647540)   #13
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've now removed the off-topic part of this thread - I should have done that sooner.

Please note the following:

Unsubstantiated comment about a person's character, expecially when it diverts the thread is Trolling, and will be warned.

If anyone sees this happening, that's what the warn button is for, please don't discuss it within the thread, as it counts as much the same.

Discussion about Gurston, please continue. Discussion about posters will be removed.

Thank you, I now return you to normal service.