View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2012, 14:57 (Ref:3129064)   #13
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Button was brilliant. No doubt he will garner many votes and rightly so.

I went for Schumacher because he was again so far ahead of his team-mate before the gear problem and was up further than I expected that car to be for most the race.

After a poor first half of the season, Hulkenberg had a good race. Force India always seem to be quick here for some reason.

Vettel had a stormer with some good moves.

Maldonado provided his usual comedy, this time with his extreme jump start and some kind of incident to end it all. If only you could combine his speed with Senna's brain.

Good result getting something from nothing from the STR drivers, although a lot of that is more for the team of the race thread for me.

Bad to see Grosjean not investigated. Inconsistent stewarding there.