View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2018, 01:46 (Ref:3812577)   #58
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
I haven’t lived in Australia for more than 5 years now, so I’m sure I missed something on the NBN story...
You're missing nothing as far as the NBN is concerned, it's a disgrace. I live in a major city, and have the NBN as there is no other options. I have just received a letter and an offer from my IP as they have admitted that they cannot offer anywhere near the speeds that I am paying for under the current technology. I have been offered a compensation cheque for $100, plus the ability to get out of my contract and enter into a new contract that reflects the capabilities of the you beaut NBN we have at our disposal.

Malcolm Turnbull installed a substandard internet for his mate Rupert to protect his subscription TV business in return for some lovely headlines looking after the Libs.

PS: It's midday, I'm the only one here right now, and my internet speed test indicates I am getting 13 mbps.