View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2014, 00:54 (Ref:3478425)   #9
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well in less than two weeks now this year's race will be run.

Unfortunately the official website is still down, so I shall be posting the latest news on the challenge's Facebook page.

See: https://www.facebook.com/groups/137657039579244/

Organiser Roy Craig informed me earlier that " We are all set now, there will be 24/25 teams with quite a few well known racing drivers joining in."

These names I have mentioned in previous posts.

On Saturday our team ' Hamilton's Flyers' went over to Capital Karts and joined in one of their race events to get practice. Our drivers Andre Pageot and Oliver Cooper-Welton came first and second respectively.

I went out during the race for a few laps ( I am not competing in the actual race ) made a mistake in one corner, hit the barrier and cracked a rib. Ouch !!! I was so angry with myself.

Anyway a visit to A & E locally,a quick x-ray plus advice to take Ibuprofen and it will be fine very soon. Luckily I have a very high pain threshold.

Don't forget that anyone is welcome with only a £5.00 entry fee per adult with children being allowed in free.

Lots of chances to get Damon Hill's and Johnny Herbert's autographs plus many other top drivers.

See you there.

Paula Hamilton

Last edited by Paulaweybridge; 25 Nov 2014 at 01:04.