View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2012, 17:04 (Ref:3177629)   #2563
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
Very unwise. Every day I look at the listings, and it's the same old repeats after repeats. They've got to either commission some new material or cut the transmission to 6 hours a day.
It's even within the scope of the pre-race show the pundits repeat themselves and I'm not knocking the pundits per say because how could any human say anything else in those hours?

I like motorsport and I would prefer to watch GT Open say than dizzy lifestyle segments where Rosberg and some Merc engineer compete doing somethingorother on a yokeimijig.

I think Sky got a bit too dizzy afraid of accusations that they where just tucking the sport behind a paywall to make money and overreached themselves in an attempt to win over the race fahn. A huge race fan constituency are going to be the types that watch live race coverage offered on other channels not dizzy lifestyle pieces and common-sense recycled. Maybe I'm misreading the demographic and there is another constituency out there that prefers all this stuff wall-to-wall to the detriment of live race coverage elsewhere.