View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2020, 19:47 (Ref:3964677)   #4840
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
If they can't hold the 500 in May, I wonder if they would consider rescheduling the race rather than cancelling it, that's if the season ever gets underway?
idk, my town is about to go under a curfew. I've got bigger concerns!

However, I think they'll figure SOMETHING out. Trying to determine how any of this is going to shake out now is throwing darts. Since we've got nothing else to do so...

Maybe start back with the 500, whenever they can run it, unless it's too damn hot, once they get in the clear and then get in as much as possible until the end of the season...