View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2016, 21:55 (Ref:3688942)   #970
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
I was thinking of a different place. If you look on your map, just after the road (D92) goes under the track on the right there is a line of trees by some allotments (garden areas for vegetables) - actually by the end of the first yellow box with D92 in it. There is a path by the trees and you reach a camp site and can go across it to the track to the point where you note great shot of cars incoming from Arnage.

Sean
Thanks Sean,
I know the path you are thinking off. I tried to access it this year (2016) and found the gates you go through there to be locked, and was instead redirected to the path indicated on my map. Did you have luck to use the "old" path?