View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2017, 18:42 (Ref:3702150)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
If I remember correctly (dominant memory from 2010 is still the Peugeot engine detonations, and it still hurts a bit to recall) Autocon had enormous trouble with the car as soon as they rolled it off the truck from the airport terminal, completed very few laps in practice and qualifying (I see they qualified LMP2 mid-pack with an LMP1 car), and the transmission broke on the first racing lap.
Two or three years ago, Bentley and I (perhaps Tony too) had a very interesting discussion with a certain Mr. Chamberlain over a curry near Silverstone regarding this effort - in which he was 'allegedly' advising......