View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2017, 13:12 (Ref:3725842)   #25
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
At least this way Honda get some - arguably more - PR mileage from Alonso than they would have done if he had raced in Monaco, even though that race would be the best chance of a good result.
I have a feeling Honda pushed for this, so that they can continue to use Alonso promoted as a Honda driver with success.
Any result at Monaco (assuming they could get anything) would be attributed to the car not the engine.