Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2016, 17:37 (Ref:3625629)   #57
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
So you honestly think the P class at Sebring was a dull, uneventful, race? You think the grid as whole is not competitive or exciting to watch? I always find these comments somewhat baffling. As I found the race as a whole quite compelling other than the weather caused red flag, but even that was the correct thing to do.
I think that the new DPi will usher in another very bright period for sports car racing in N. America, as long as outside influences do not hamper it (economy, etc...).

L.P.
I didn't find the first TWO races dull or uneventful nor the grids uncompetitive, regarding protos. I didn't write that. You did, for some reason. There's no need to have to sell anything if the product is great, like the first overall races this year and GT from recent memory. Regs will be changing and they can get Proto right for the future, like GT has consistently been. I happen to have some faith that they can.