View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3375432)   #13
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 9000 View Post
Sounds like the place to be....between the party atmosphere and the over hour cue wed have to apparently fight to just leave the track, im pretty well settled on camping then.

Unfortunately i have midterms the week of the race, so it looks like super early friday might be the best arrival i can manage..would love to be there earlier, but i will be at the whim of my professors. So. No hard feelings if you cant save me a spot that long next week cant come soon enough! Im super pumped.

The old man is in his 50s. I doubt hell be pulling weekend long benders like me and you, J, but he loves racing and a good time too. I bet between a fairly quiet spot at night and an air mattress hed have no complaints.
I'm sure we could still squeeze you in somewhere. Stop by and we'll try to make something happen. Or you are of course welcome to do your own thing.