Thread: modsports
View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2008, 07:46 (Ref:2103174)   #3
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Well, this was put forward on here awhile back but if I recall correctly, things went a little awry! At least we now know that this appears to be a serious attempt at getting these cars out. My concern is how many of the modsports remain; surely most of those fabulous wide wheel arched E-types, Tuscans and Elans were converted back to original spec. because of their value. Modsaloons may be a better bet, however. There really is nothing on that website yet; let's see how it develops. If it gets off the ground and there are enough cars to get a decent grid, then fantastic, and I wish the series well; I'd love to see some of those cars out again.
I hope it succeeds as I love them - I recall the spaceframe skoda's etc as a young teenager at Silverstone! John there was that modsports E Type at the Walter Hayes, there is a ridiculously proced Turner on the market at the moment and a modsports Elan so they are there!