View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2018, 06:05 (Ref:3797064)   #16
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brendon Engineering bring in the big guns!
Brendon Engineering is excited to announce the signing of one of Australia's biggest names and fan favourite in Craig Lowndes to spearhead the teams attack on the 2018 championship in on of their brand new Holden ZB Commodores. "Craig is a legend of the sport and one of the best touring car driver's this country has produced, he is someone I grew up idolising so to have him drive one of my cars is a dream come true." team owner Brendon said of the signing of Lowndes.

The star signings don't stop there for the team with Kiwi international GT driver Richie Stanaway joining the team. "I don't need to say much about Richie his GT results on the world stage and efforts in the enduro's the last couple years speak for themselves". Brendon added on Stanaways signing.

The team have also decided to blood rookie Jack LeBroq in it's third entry. "Jack while still young has been around a while and done a solid apprenticeship and is more then ready for the main game. like my old mate down the pitlane Garry Rogers I like to give the young guys a go." said Brendon.

The team would also like to welcome sponsors Penrite Oils, Jack Daniel's, Amour All & Kenworth Trucks. "We run Penrite in our cars, we drink JD's, wash the cars & truck with Amour All and lug it all around with our Kenworth primemover, I'm a tight arse so i'll happily chug your logo on my cars if you give me free product" laughed Brendon.

Team Name:
Brendon Engineering
Sponsors:
Penrite Oils, Jack Daniel's, Amour All, Kenworth
Drivers:
#888 - Craig Lowndes ($900k) - Holden ZB Commodore
#56 - Richie Stanaway (600k) - Holden ZB Commodore
#19 - Jack Le Broq ($400k) - Holden ZB Commodore
(Total: 1,900,000)
Manufacturer:
Holden ZB Commodore