View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2018, 22:24 (Ref:3800805)   #138
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll be the last to argue we must be faster every year, I personally like the direction Indy is going with MUCH less wing and grip on ovals, it will test the driver but I've always viewed Indy and even Champcar with less team and tech and more driver. F1 to me has always been that technical achievement series, often with the designers and engineers as well known as the drivers. But I fear that time has come and gone, and F1 must adapt. Or start over with a clean sheet and reset everything by stripping bits off the car sacrificing lap time for an exercise in redesigning a faster mousetrap within heavy restricted rules. The areas and allowances not the specs, ie no wings, flaps, etc outside of X by Y, Z distance from the centerline. I'll bow out beyond that for technical definitions of where bits should be allowed.