View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2017, 12:54 (Ref:3750698)   #216
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Race thoughts:

1)I hope Ford and Corvette can be more competitive than that. Lime Rock I would think is a track that will help provide more equalization. CTMP always seems to feature a blowout in GTLM for some reason. BMW had it today.

2) I am gutted for the Porsche teams. Shocked they have not won a race with the RSR anywhere on the planet at this point. Of course because of yet another late race meltdown. These guys really need a win. I will be cheering for them at Lime Rock for sure. And at the Nurburgring for that matter. Porsches in GT3 are just getting left behind. I say a couple times when the #54 Porsche got passed by cars like the Lexus with Braun driving and it was left in the dust.

3) The Audi Stevenson team looked real good today. Flawless effort. They had the least eventful race out of anybody on the whole 35 car grid. What do you know..a dominant win came from it.

4) The Oreca 07 is a dang good car! The only machine that can challenge the Cadillacs right now. And that is with the JDC team! If Rebellion or Jota/Chan were running some of these non NAEC races they would have won a couple of the I'm sure.

5) We only have to deal with LMPC cars on the track 2 more times. Yahhy!

6) I think Jordan Taylor is to blame in the crash with the#4 Corvette. He is the faster car and has the best vision. Too aggressive dude. You made both of your employers very mad. Biggest mistake of his young career so far.

7) I get this feeling that Action Express might be looking at dismissing Jao Barbosa at the end of the year. I think he is past his due date and is someone who has not been able to adapt to the new DPIs from the Corvette DPs.

8) VisitFlorida racing. Why did you pick the Riley? Sorry this is not retail. You can't exchange for an Oreca.